Here are some tips to get you started with your experience with All Nighter Studios.
1. Visit AllNighterStudios.com & register.
2. Verify your identify ( only takes 5-10 minutes)
3. Book a room and get creative!
Book a Room
- Once you're all ready to go, head over to our ‘book room’ page.
- Select a day you feel creative
- Choose the room you would like to use & select the time.
- You can book anywhere from a 6 months in advance right up until a few minutes beforehand. Some studio rooms are popular, so we recommend securing your slot in advance
- Once you have found the perfect room to get creative, head over to the payment page.
- Enter any promotion / discount codes (if applicable).
- Enter your payment details & receive your confirmation!
Take a couple of minutes to read the room specifications you have booked so you know what to bring!
Each room will list what equipment is available. We have spares just in case you forgot yours at home! Please contact us if you need access to this.
- On the day of your booking, please re-read your confirmation email. Make sure you are all set for the type of room you have booked.
- Please arrive early to make full use of your allotted time slot!
- Plan your journey ahead!
Remember the house rules!
We want you to have the best experience when using All Nighter Studios, but we ask you to please respect the 10 Commandments;
1. Keep doors closed during your session – please respect our neighbours.
2. No use of Drugs, Smoking and Vaping in studios or our premises. Any breaking of this rule will result in a £70 Fine.
3. You take full responsibility for the room & equipment during your booking.
4. Soft drinks are allowed in sessions, but please keep them away from equipment. If there are any spillages, please clean it up straight away.
5. Any purpose damage to equipment will encounter a fine and membership removal.
6. Please tidy up after your session in time for the next client.
7. Switch off the air-con/heater after use.
8. Please allow time to pack up just before your session ends, time breaching over 5 minutes will result in a £35 fine.
9. Do not move any chairs or equipment out of the room.
10. Please contact support for any damages found in sessions. We have spares on site ;)
We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the House Rules.
When using our studios, you hereby accept and affirm you will abide by the House Rules as indicated above as well as any other clauses within these terms.
- You have arrived at All Nighter Studios!
- Enter your codes and start creating!
- Please contact us if the room is messy or if any equipment is broken.
- If you need any spares, please let us know so we can help you out.
- Need to extend your time? Check if your room have more available slots.
After your session
- Refer-a-friend and let them know how great we are!
- Leave a review so we know what to improve on.
- Left something behind? Let us know, we can check if it’s been reported.
- Finally, rinse and repeat all the steps again, you are welcome to All Nighter Studios, any day and anytime you want!